Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday Randomness

Tuesday's Workout: Insanity Pure Cardio followed by a 3 mile run

I thought I'd throw some randomness in today, so here is an awesome picture of my attempt at being stylish.


My calves are tight and my arms feel stronger (that seems weird, but the only way i can describe it), but not sore.

I really thought I was going to be in for it since I said I wasn't sore yesterday. The workouts are still definitely hard though and I do really like them. Only Shaun T could make me do THAT many pushups.

Via

If you really want to try them yourself, check out this video.

For added shoulder burning pleasure there are plenty of suicide jumps thrown in as well.
A burpee minus the pushup, but your shoulders still feel it!
It was a perfect fall afternoon for a run. 3 easy miles, cool temps, sunshine. What more could you ask for?

Well, it would have been nice if the Reds had won last night, but hopefully they'll take care of business tonight!  GO REDLEGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment