Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Belated Weekend Update

This weekend's run was uneventful and not long enough. And that's about all I want to say about that. I'm fairly disappointed in myself and trying to move on and not dwell not on it.

A little pre run concentration

Saturday was a little relaxation, some chores and a little shopping with a friend! It was a very nice day! I might have even squeezed a nap in!

Then came Sunday and another Bengals home game.

Which of course means a tailgate!

The tailgate was a ton of fun. The game was very disappointing!

It was an 8:20 game, so we took Monday off of work. It was after 1:00 a.m. before we got home, so I was very happy about that decision!

The Boyfriend and I had enjoyed our day off together at the Cincinnati Zoo! More on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment