Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Back To It!

Monday's workout: Insanity Plyo Cardio Circuit and 3 mile run
Tuesday's workout: Insanity Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs

 Monday night's Insanity was HARD! I guess 4 days of laziness is too much.

This pic reminds me to make a hair appointment ASAP!
This was my attempt at showing you what a sweaty pig I become during Insanity. This is the before...and I forgot to take the after. I'm pretty sure you didn't really want to see the sweaty  mess anyway.

I did a nice and easy 3 miles after Insanity to see how my calf would hold up - and it did great!

Why do my knees always look so funny?
I wore these bad boys the rest of the night, just to be safe though. Plus it makes me feel like I fit in at The Boyfriend's soccer game.
 
It was superearlyalarmclock day again today. Not fun. But we did it! I feel SO much better when I work out in the morning.

We also realized that next week will be our last week of the month one workouts. Yikes, I don't know if I'm ready for month 2 yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment