Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend Review: Friends & Family

Saturday: 10 mile run outside

I only got one workout in this weekend, but that's OK.
The rest of the weekend was spent with friends and family!

Temps were pretty good Saturday morning for our run - a little chilly and breezy at the beginning, but it warmed up by the time we finished. I felt really good and could have kept going, but this is race week, so I didn't want to overdo it! 


The last part of our run followed the route for the Little League parade.
We picked up a few treat along the way!

I fixed my inserts so my new shoes felt better minus the bloody spot they rubbed on my achilles.
Oh well, you win some and you lose some!

I met a friend and her daughter for lunch that afternoon.

Old pic, but who can resist lunch with this cutie?
Saturday was topped  off by dinner with my former roommate and her hubby.
They are expecting a baby girl in just 2 weeks! I can't wait to meet her!


Sunday I got to celebrate our upcoming wedding with all of the ladies in my family.
I am truly blessed to have such a great family and becoming part of another amazing family.

The boys had a lazy day at home while I was celebrating!



Oh to be cat (even a one-eared one) or dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment