Friday, April 5, 2013

Ready for the Weekend!

Thursday: 4 mile run outside, weights

Thank goodness it is Friday!
What a crazy busy week, but it was fun and I got to see a lot of friends!

Opening Day 2013

I also had my first bridal shower thrown by some amazing coworkers!




I feel very blessed and lucky.

Thursday evening I got a nice 4 mile run in outside - in beautiful weather - and also did weights!
I had some time to kill before meeting a few friends to plan another shower, so it worked out perfectly.
I ran alone and it was nice to have some peace and quiet since this week has been so busy.
I'm not gonna lie though, it felt HARD at times.
How does 8:20 feel ridiculously hard then all the sudden 7:30 feels so easy in the same run?
And no, I was not on a hill!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
I think I'm going to get talked in to a long run tomorrow - which I desperately need!

No comments:

Post a Comment