Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sole Sisters & Squat Challenge

Thursday a.m.: 2 mile treadmill run, squats, abs

Thank goodness it's Thursday! This week has worn me out and Thursday means only one more day with a 4:45 a.m. wake up call!

Knowing I have a wedding dress fitting Sunday has made it easy a little easier to get out of bed each morning though! 43 days until the Big Day! #butwhoiscounting

I wasn't quite on time to the gym, so I did a shorter workout, but since tonight is a weight night at my other gym, I'm totally OK with that.

Source
I've seen this going around quite a bit, so I figured why not?!
We'll see how long I stick to it though, I don't always have the long term motivation for these type of things.


Last night we had the second meeting for our newly formed women's group part of my running club - Sole Sisters. We met a cute little book store and cafe.
It's been fun getting to know these women not in running clothes for once!

I'm super excited to see where this group goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment