Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Yoga and Girls Night

Tuesday p.m: YodaStudio App class, 15 minutes

Last night was quite a busy night.
I had to hit the grocery store on the way home from work. I really dislike grocery shopping, it always seem to take way longer than I think it should.

I had to buy an orange soda while in line to check out because I was feeling the beginning signs of a fainting spell. I really just needed to get home and have dinner, but I needed the groceries so I could make dinner.
Luckily, the orange soda did the trick, no passing out for me!


After a quick snack I did a short yoga workout. I wanted to try a 30 minute class on the YogaStudio app, but with not feeling great I didn't want to chance it. Too many downward dogs might have pushed me over the edge.

There are lots of classes to choose from and you can even link them together to make a longer class or choose your own poses to create a class.
Since I have been out of practicing yoga for a while now, I have stuck to the Beginner classes. I have only done a few so far, but I have really liked them.


It is very easy to follow along and I only  need to glance at the screen occasionally to make sure I am doing the correct pose.

Later in the evening I headed out to meet a few girlfriends.
I always laugh very hard when I am with them. Makes my heart happy!


This cutie patootie hung out with us for a bit too!
She has been praying for my cat almost every night before bed. How sweet!
She also calls HTB "Bald" which totally cracks me up.
I have no idea who taught her that!

And just to make this post even more random - here is my attempt at being fashionable today:


Happy Wednesday! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment