Wednesday, April 24, 2013

New Shoes Make Me Happy

Tuesday p.m.: 3 mile run outside, weights

I am a sucker and can't say no to a run, so I ran last night even though I wasn't planning on it.
I'm also strange and almost ALWAYS have an extra pair of workout clothes with me...

We did an easy 3 mile loop around work.
I'm still amazed that Kelly is running.
Today  marks one week since her first chemo treatment.

I forgot to enter my ActivTrax workout on Friday so I ended up with the same weight work out last night. The site froze on my phone and I haven't fixed it yet, so I'm back to the old fashioned paper and pencil method then entering it on the computer.


The good news is it felt easier last night than it did Friday!

I picked up my new running shoes last week, but still haven't worn them. Oops!


I have them with me today, but the weather isn't the best, so if it doesn't clear up by this afternoon I'll be wearing my old shoes.
They aren't my preferred color, but the Kinvara 4s are coming out soon. I'll just make sure to order a pair right away and stash them in my closet until I'm ready for them!

These are the first shoes I've bought numerous pairs of. I am totally in love with them.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love that you keep your new shoes for a nicer day! I would too, totally. And thank you for letting me live vicariously through you and your running while I remain laid-up with this bleedin' knee thing. Happy running. xoxo

    ReplyDelete