Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Random Wednesday

Tuesday: dog walking
Wednesday a.m.: weights


Happy hump day!

I get to run with my friend who has been off work for 2 weeks for surgery tonight, so I did my weight work out this morning. It was my first one with the higher intensity.
Boy, was it tough!
My arms feel like jell-o.


Last night we wanted to take advantage of the amazing weather (thank you mother nature for dropping us right into summer with 80 degree temps!) so we walked the dogs and did some yard work.

I'm sure the excitement will wear off rather quickly, but I am loving the idea of yard work. Owning a house is fun, right?! I'll let you know how I feel any different in a month or two!

I also made another batch of the 2 ingredient banana cookies last night. They are so delicious. I can't get enough of them! It's hard to believe they are healthy.

And because any post is better with a picture of a Pug...


A snug pug on a rug.

Not really, he's in his bed, but he is pretty stinkin' cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment