Friday, April 26, 2013

The Best Laid Plans

Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: weights
Friday a.m.: 3.5 mile treadmill run

Wednesday night HTB and I were beat, so we made it our rest day!
Yay, for flexibility!


We made quesadillas at home then laid around and watched some shows.
Glorious laziness!

 Thursday morning did not go as planned.
A dead car battery threw off my day.
HTB to the rescue though, he drove me to work! It was nice to have a chauffeur - even if it was only for a day!

We still made it to the gym in the evening for some weights! 

Here is a sneak peak of my new Boston tank that arrived this week. I'll write more about it later!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Friday morning I made it to the gym for some abs, squats and 3.5 miles on the treadmill.
I finally got to try out the new shoes!


 I put new inserts in them too - I was probably WAY overdo for them - and they felt a little weird.
I'll have to play with them this weekend and hope they feel a little better!

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment