Thursday, January 31, 2013

Kevin Bacon & The Kardashians

Wednesday: Rest Day
Thursday a.m.: 5 mile treadmill run

Last night HTB and I had planned on going to the gym for some good ole cardio.
But then I got home and we ate dinner (leftover Enchilada soup - yum!) and we were so comfy watching the Liverpool v. Arsenal soccer game...I just didn't want to go back out.

So, we skipped the gym, but told ourselves we had to get the cardio in today instead. Today was going to be our rest day this week, so it's not really a big deal to flip flop the days. Sometimes it's just nice to stay in and cuddle on the couch.

Via
 We ended up watching the second episode of The Following.
It was recommended by a friend and I describe it as the lovechild of 24 and Dexter - 2 of my favorite shows.

And who doesn't like Kevin Bacon?

It has a scary movie feel to it and I probably shouldn't watch it right before bed. But I do.
So far so good, I'm interested to see how the next couple of episodes are.

This morning was a boring 5 mile run on the treadmill. Thank goodness for US Weekly to keep me entertained! I'm a little behind, but got somewhat caught up on the latest with all of the Teen Moms, Kardashians, the Royal baby and Taylor Swift's relationships.

On tap for tonight: Ping pong with dear friends. Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment