Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Little Sneak Peek

Monday workout: weight training
Tuesday a.m. workout: 3 mile run on the treadmill

As hard as it is to get up before 5 to workout in the morning, I think I dislike working out at 8 p.m. more. By the time we get home from work we are usually pretty hungry and we need to take care of the pups, so hitting the gym (together) right after work is not usually an option. However, you gotta do what you gotta do, right?

So we hit the gym at 8 last night. At least thanks to ActivTrax our workouts were already planned for us!


Photos by Ashley Kempher
I couldn't resist posting these!
We really weren't sure about doing engagement photos, but I am so glad we did.
I was so happy to find a little sneak peak in my mail this morning! I can't wait to show you the incredible fog that was hanging over the Ohio River that day too. For a minute I thought we were in San Francisco!

This morning was a quick 3 mile run on the treadmill. Nothing too exciting, just trying to rack some miles for my 100 miles by Valentine's Day Challenge.

I might have another February challenge as well...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment