Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday, Finally!

Friday a.m. workout: 3.25 miles of intervals

Well, I convinced myself sleeping one extra hour wasn't worth it, and got my bootay to the gym this morning!  Three fairly easy interval miles on the treadmill. Boom.

Via
Our exciting Friday night date is at the Y for our orientation for ActivTrax.
ActivTrax customizes workouts for you. You do a baseline strength test, input your goals, preferences and experience and it creates workouts for you each time you go to the gym. It also keeps track of the progress you've made.

I know I won't use it each time I go to the gym, but it will come in handy on my weight lifting days. Sometimes I just don't want to have to think when I am at the gym, so I will let ActivTrax think for me!

After our initial orientation, we will just have to swipe our membership cards at the kiosk and voila! A workout will be created!

I am excited to see how this goes tonight!

There is a lot going on this weekend!


Birthdays, engagement photos, parties...I'm tired just thinking about it!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment