Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy Hump Day!

Tuesday a.m. workout: Insanity Cardio Power and Resistance
Tuesday p.m. workout: weight lifting
Wednesday a.m. workout: Insanity Pure Cardio

Getting back into the morning workout routine has proven quite rough this week! I feel like it should be Friday by now!

Yesterday morning I was definitely not feeling the work out. I wouldn't say I completely half-a$$ed it, but probably three-quarter a$$ed it. Some days are just rougher than others. But we still did it, and it was better than nothing! 

After work I had a hair appointment - hello blonde hair! I tried to go darker back in October and I just couldn't take it anymore. Hopefully i will get a picture up soon.
(remember that goal of trying to take more photos, yeah, not going so well yet!)

Not our actual meal (we had rice and veggies with ours). Pork chops + cream of chicken soup + ranch dressing packet = yummy and easy!
After a delicious dinner (thank you, Pinterest and crock pot!) and some time to digest, we headed off to the gym for a weight workout. It was hard to leave the house at 8 to go to the gym, but I'm very happy we did it! We've been doing a fairly light weight routine just to get ourselves back in to it. I can still feel it though!

I am hoping to get a run in today before meeting a friend for dinner. I need to be logging some miles! New goal (that shouldn't be very hard): 100 miles by Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment