Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Friday!

Friday a.m. workout: 4 miles on treadmill

So we didn't make it to the gym after dinner with our friends last night, but that's OK.
We had a great time and spending time with good friends is more important.

Replacing smoke detectors is also important. 
Especially when they have been waking you up 5-6 times a night for 3 nights.
Did you know you should replace smoke detectors every 7-10 years?

So, after dinner we replaced all 6 smoke detectors in the house.
Now we are nice and safe. And not so sleep deprived.

This morning I got to the gym for some cardio.
4 miles on the treadmill!

The time really flew by since I had my morning work out buddy to chat with.
 

I also had a nice little surprise when jumping on the scale today. I guess the weight training is working! 

We have a date night at the gym planned for tonight. Maybe we'll manage to squeeze a movie or something fun in too.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment