Friday, September 6, 2013

Dance Party With a Toddler

Thursday: Body Blast at lunch, 3 mile run outside after work

Today will be a much needed day of rest, yesterday totally kicked my booty!

I quickly realized Wednesday night that jump roping was NOT a good idea for my calf.
It hadn't been bothering me much at all, so I didn't even think about it while I was jumping.
I managed to get through Body Blast without doing any alternatives and sucked it up for a quick 3 mile run after work.


I've been loving these shorts from Target.
They are super comfy, wide waist band and i love the gray in the back and black in the front.
And I wore them for my 4 minute and 40 second half marathon PR!
 
Now it's back to almost 24/7 compression wear though. Ugh!

I did spend the rest of the evening in the most comfortable running pants I own.

Gap gfast leggings
The actual ones I have are no longer available - I got them on clearance, but they are the gfast lightweight ones. They are amazingly soft and comfy. 


 Mine have these awesome stripes on them too. I'm pretty sure K made fun of them last night, but I love them.

I spent the rest of the evening with this lovely little lady.


We played and danced, danced and danced some more. We were laughing so hard and her laugh is just so contagious. For some reason I taught her how to do "the car wash" dance. Just thinking about it makes me laugh. She's quite a little dancer!
I loved watching her show her mom and dad her new dances moves when they came home!

Next time you've had a rough day or in a bad mood, grab the nearest toddler and teach them your favorite dance moves from the 1970s! It's sure to put a smile on your face.

And that was definitely a third work out for the day. I was exhausted!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment