Friday, August 2, 2013

Resting the legs

Wednesday: 3.2 mile run outside
Thursday: TIU weights and abs

Happy August!
This is my calendar at work - it should make me a little happier to be at work this month.


 How can you not smile when you look at that?

Wednesday night was another run with Ben. I told him next week I'm making him do more than 3-3.5 miles. I'm sure he's looking forward to that, but it's time for more miles!

It was another gorgeous day - high just around 80, a nice breeze - we have been very lucky this summer!

Thursday I decided to rest my legs after 4 straight days of running and some weights. It was a hard decision, but i skipped my favorite lunch work out class because my legs are ALWAYS sore aftewards.

Instead, K and I went to the gym after work. 
This might be the second time in the last two months we've gone to the gym together.


I did 2 different TIU workouts - the 4th of July toning that focuses on arms and the TIU abs which is clearly for abs!


It took me just over 30 minutes, which was perfect since K wanted to do about 30 minutes of cardio. My arms and abs are burning today, but my legs are thankful for the rest!

Hopefully this is getting the Hubs and I back on track for our weekly work out routines together too!

Happy weekend!

What do you have in store? I'm planning on my firsts double digit run since May this weekend. 
Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment