Friday, August 9, 2013

Working for the weekend

Thursday: 3 mile run outside, toning intervals

Thursday after work I met Kelly for a quick run. It's been a few weeks since we have run together so it was a great time to finally catch up a bit.

Kelly is quite the champ. She finished chemo several weeks ago just started radiation this week. She has continued to work out through it all, but hasn't been able to run much.


She has been an amazing inspiration.
It was pretty humid so we took 2 walking breaks, but they were very short.
This run wasn't about time or distance, it was about Kelly getting a run in outside.
And that was a success!


One more week until my next race - the Little Miami Half Marathon!
 I'm hoping for a PR, but not sure my training has been good enough for that. I am hoping the flat course will help with that and my fingers are crossed for good running weather!

Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment