Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekend Review: PR City!

Happy Monday!

Foggy Monday morning sunrise. View from my backdoor.
This weekend was quite fun!
Friday night K and I had a date night at the hibachi grill. Such yummy food!
Then we headed over to his brother's house and hung out (and drank some wine!) with his family. We ended up over there WAY later than we expected. Time always flies when we are with them!

Saturday was pool party time at our friends house!
The weather was absolutely beautiful.
I made a delicious quinoa salad I'll tell you about later this week!


We also played this super fun game Telestrations.
Imagine Telephone combined with Pictionary. Totally hilarious!

Sunday was the big race day!

 
I'll give more of a recap later, but the BIG news is:
I have a new PR and Sarah kicked some serious booty in her FIRST half marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment