Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Goodbye, Garmin?

Tuesday: Rest

Last night we had a fabulous dinner with the family that I nannied for while I was in college.
Of course I took ZERO pictures. I was too busy enjoying our time together.
And the ah-mazing food.

Now I feel old, really really old.
The oldest "kid" just finished her first year of graduate school and the youngest just turned 21 last week.
I still think of them as 3rd and 5th graders.
Sigh.

Something very sad is happening to my Garmin.


See that mark the arrow is pointing at? It's not normal.
And it's there all. the. time.
That being said, I have had this Garmin for quite some time.

I guess it's time to start researching the replacement for when the time comes. There are so many more options now, it's overwhelming!

Do you use a running GPS? Do you love it?

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I love my Garmin though I can't currently find it in the mess that our construction-zone house is. But mine's the 110, much simpler (and cheaper), I find it does everything I would want a GPS watch to do.

    ReplyDelete