Wednesday, August 14, 2013

All the cool kids wear compression sleeves

Tuesday: Weights and Abs

Yesterday I raised my white flag of surrender.

I'm not giving up on my race this weekend, but I decided I need to do everything in my power to make sure I get to the starting line and finish line on Sunday.

My new running shoes came in yesterday, so I stopped by Mojo after work to pick them up.
I had a little conversation with Mr. Mojo about my strained calf and what to do.


I took his advice to heart, went home and iced my leg right away.
Then I put my compression sleeve on and haven't really taken it off since.

I was in a lot of pain Monday night and all day yesterday, but I am hopeful that the compression and icing will work it's magic.

Last night K and I hit the gym.
He got some cardio in while I did some upper body and abs.


When I go to the gym I like to match wear as many colors as possible.

I did the same TIU workout from Monday and added some additional tricep, bicep and shoulder moves. Then it was time for some ab work!

This was a killer! I did the whole thing through once and was spent.
And I plan on doing it again tonight!

It's a good thing it's going to be a little cooler for the rest of the week. I don't want to wear a skirt or dress to work with my compression sleeve. I like it hidden under my jeans much better.



No comments:

Post a Comment