Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekend Review

Sunday: 4 mile run outside

HTB and I spent part of this weekend down in the Gorge.
It was quite relaxing.

The pups even went with us this time!


Hugo is not really an outside dog.
He overeats very easily - even in an air conditioned car.

The dogs behaved and we got to relax and also take care of a few wedding items.

Sunday morning I went for a run.
I was awake at 6:30 but refused to get out of bed until 7.
That's a much more respectable wake up time on a weekend!



It was super foggy and even more humid!
I wasn't sure how I would feel in the humidity so I did small loops around the neighborhood.
Our neighborhood is fairly hilly and I added in a few cul-de-sac hills just for fun.


 This is really a fairly big hill - why don't hills look like hills in pictures?!

I looked like I had just gotten out of the shower after I ran. I still can't believe how humid it was.



The rest of the day was spent running errands, organizing, and cleaning and topped off with a Mexican dinner date with HTB.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

1 comment: