Wednesday, May 15, 2013

2 + 2 = Wedding!

Wednesday a.m.: 3.25 mile run outside

Extra Vitamin C.
Drink lots of fluids.
Attempt to get extra rest.

That is the motto right now in our house. We are hoping it is just allergy/sinus related, but HTB is not feeling so good. And the wedding is only 2 weeks and 2 days away! 
This crazy weather is most likely to blame!

We had a lovely shower at HTB's work last night.
We are truly blessed to be surrounded by so many loving, caring people.


It was super warm when I headed to my car this morning and after a quick check of the weather on my phone, I decided to run outside once I got to work (the gym). I typically don't like to run outside in the morning because I don't trust the drivers in the dark. Since I was a little late this morning though, the sun was already coming up, so it wasn't too scary!

I did a nice easy 3.25 mile loop. Very uneventful.


I did wear another new Owl Be Sweatin' headband though!
I'm slightly addicted.

Maybe I should start brushing my hair before pulling it back fro my morning workouts?
Nah, would just take more time.

Happy hump day, everyone! Halfway through the week!

1 comment:

  1. Brushing hair is officially unnecessary when wearing headbands!!! Fact.

    ReplyDelete