Thursday, May 16, 2013

Early To Bed, Not So Early To Rise

I slept in this morning!
I decided sleep was going to be a priority since HTB is sick and I REALLY do not want to get sick too. The plan is to get a work out in over lunch. Fingers crossed.

After my hair appointment last night I ran some errands before heading home.
There's so much to do with the wedding quickly approaching.
I'm trying to enjoy it and not stress, which is often easier said than done.


I came home to a package from the Flying Pig Marathon!
I couldn't find the tent to pick up my 3-Way Challenge Finisher items after the half marathon, so they were kind enough to mail them to me!

The plaque has three hooks to hang each medal (5K, 10K and half marathon). The shirt is a long sleeve technical shirt.


These medals have their own home now!

After dinner and watching a episodes of Revenge we called it a night.
We need HTB to feel better soon, so hopefully some extra rest will help.


The dogs didn't mind going to be a little early!
Merlin has 2 other beds to choose from, he just chooses to sleep on the floor and sometimes practically on top of Puggy.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I so wanna do the 3-way challenge with you one day. I can't believe that I didn't run back in the days... We could've done much nicer (and healthier!) things. ;)

    ReplyDelete