Friday, May 10, 2013

Three Weeks!

Thursday a.m.: weights

I knew Thursday would be a long day of mostly sitting around, so when I couldn't sleep I decided to go ahead and the hit the gym for a weight workout. I checked the clock and it was only 4, so I laid in bed until 5 (when the gym opens) then headed out the door.

I typically go to my gym at work in the mornings, but since I had the day off, I went to the Y.


It felt weird being a different gym so early in the morning, but I'm glad I got the work out in.

Sitting around waiting can be really hard.


Lots of snacks are always helpful.
Sadly, we had even more snacks than that, the table was just pretty full already!

Thankfully the surgery went well. Dad will be recovering for a few days in the hospital and we are hoping and praying for more good news next week.

On that note...
Three weeks until I get to marry HTB. I could not be happier or feel luckier or be more blessed.
Source
I am so excited to be an official member of his family, and have him as an official member of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment