Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

So no traditional work outs took place this weekend. Oh well!

We did venture out to Hueston via Miami University. For lunch we had the ever so delicious Bagel & Deli.
                                      
We walked around campus just a bit. The boyfriend attended MU for a few years so it was fun to see the changes and one of the houses that he lived in.

At Hueston Woods we took a paddleboat out on the lake for about an hour. What a work out! Those things don't move very easily. It was nice and peaceful out on the lake and not too hot for most of the time.

Then we took a little hike. We just randomly stopped at a trail and ended up getting this view during the hike.
We made an amazing dinner together that evening. I had my first ever Bison burger and it was quite yummy. I put together these roasted peppers and squash. I kept saying how pretty and colorful they looked, so I had to take a picture!

These tasted extra yummy this time!

I hope you are sitting down, because I have some shocking new for you...

I mowed a lawn for the first time EVER this weekend.

The beautiful results, my newly green shoes that I am PROUD of, Piper approving of my mowing skillz and the blister I have as proof that I MOWED A LAWN!

We finished the weekend with relaxing at the pool and dinner with my roommate. I LOVE weekends!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment