Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Day of Rest

Wednesday's Workout:
None, N/A, Zero, Cero, Nonexistent...you get the idea (except for walking the dog of course!).

I was pooped yesterday. 

Work has been crazy and for some reason the crazy really got to me yesterday.
Via
So I coped by doing NOTHING. I did run to the grocery, did some dishes, cleaned a little, made dinner, took the dog for a walk and watched the pilot episode of Arrested Development. How did I miss this show?
Mmmmm, turkey meatloaf. These are delish and were requested this week by the boyfriend.
                                            
So, it wasn't a total waste of a night!. My idea of nothing may be slightly different than other people's.

My calves have been cramping and super tight lately. Sunday's run was pretty painful in the calf department, so I think it's time to break out these bad boys again.
I didn't think I would need them until my mileage got where it should be higher, but maybe with Insanity and Barre it's not a bad idea to wear them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment