Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend Recap

Weekend Workouts:
Run 3 miles, barre, Walk Piper dog, mow the lawn.

Another fabulous weekend comes to an end too soon!

A quick workout, then dog walking on Friday was followed by a fabulous Indian mean at Raja India then a little deck party at the boyfriend's brother's house. The gathering was complete with little kids (trying to) catch lightening bugs, a fire pit, a midnight beer run, and pellet gun shooting (and of course, no pictures). The perfect way to relax at the end of the week!

Running errands, hitting the pool with the roommate, yagoot and the Greek Festival filled my day Saturday.

We had a Yagoot snack before hitting the Greek Festival for dinner and drinks.


Strawberry with bananas for the boyfriend and white peach with bananas for me! Yummy! It hit the spot and held us over until we could get through all of the madness to the festival.

For dinner we enjoyed the obligatory gyro and beer - after all we were at a Greek festival!

Sunday morning was HOT, HOT, HOT! So after a run (and before mowing the lawn) I pre-warded myself with an ice cold skinny caramel macchiato.
I drank half before mowing the lawn and made myself save the other half for afterwards.

Sunday afternoon we watched the England v. Italy Euro Cup game with the fam. I've been horrible at taking pictures, but luckily my friend that lives across the pond sent me a pic of her cheering for England.

She recently introduced me to the app WhatsApp that allows us to text each other for free even though there is a big ocean separating us. Favorite app EVER!

We cheered for England together, but it was enough as the Italians won in a shoot out. Sad face.

Such a fun weekend...and once again so sad it's Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment