Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekend Review

Weekend Work Outs: Lots of Piper dog walking, 4.25 mile run

Oh, what a weekend! We had so much fun this weekend and I'm so sad it's Monday again already. Of course once again not enough work outs this weekend, but oh well!

Friday I realized something was missing:
Hello, sad reflection.
This makes me very sad. I'm pretty sure it didn't just fall off. I guess I know what my next purchase will be at my next marathon expo!

Yummy Mexican food, margaritas and some wild games of ping pong made me forget the trauma of the missing pink 26.2 magnet.

Saturday we had a house warming/master's degree graduation/new job party to attend.

Yes, that's chocolate chip cookie dough, oreos, then brownie batter was poured on top.
I attempted to make these Slutty Brownies (I did NOT name them) but the brownies didn't bake all the way through. I forgot to check them until I was slicing them, so i couldn't take them to the party. The boyfriend has enjoyed a few though!

We had SO much fun at the party and finished the night with a hysterical game of Cards Against Humanity.
Via
If you have not heard of this game, check it out. But only if you are not easily offended. It is basically an offensive version of Apples to Apples. I was laughing so hard at one point I couldn't even read the cards.

The weekend was rounded out by Father's Day Activities. 

I got to see my grandpa and this adorable dog that has recently been shaved. My family got her after my first year in college. I love Abby, she is such a sweetie.
We played putt-putt with my dad and ate at Gordo's. Yum, deliciousness.
My brother-in-law tried this craziness:
BPJ
Fried Banana, Chunky Peanut Butter Cream Cheese, Jam and Smoked Bacon (on a gourmet burger)

I wish I had taken a picture of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment