Friday, June 22, 2012

Oh, What a Night!

Thursday's Workout: 4 mile run, dog walking

Here's my day in pictures:
Sunrise, Graeters, Hospital, a random trip to Sam's (isn't complete without a pretzel!)


Running at 4:45 in 92 degree heat may not be the smartest idea, but you gotta do what you gotta do! I ran with Kelly and Jay after work and I was very grateful to have them to hold me accountable and for their distraction during the misery.

Thankfully it was not very humid and we even had a fairly strong breeze. Of course the breeze was coming straight at us on the first mile which is uphill!

My calves were not happy with me again. It might be time to try to run in the compression socks and not just wear them for recovery. We'll see how that goes!

I had plans to go to yoga under the stars at my gym last night, but more important family matters came up.

Wear sunscreen, eat your vegetables, and tell your friends and family you love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment