Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pure Barre Deux

Tuesday's Work Out:
Pure Barre 1 hour; walking Piper Dog.

I meant to get some real pictures at Pure Barre, but I was running late due to lovely rush hour traffic and was a little flustered when I arrived at exactly class time.
Pure Barre Class
Via
I was on the fence after my first Pure Barre experience, but this class tipped me over the fence to the "I LOVE IT" side. 
love Pure Barre!!
Via
 I don't know if it was the instructor, the differences in the class, the fact that I had already taken one class so I knew a little bit more of what to expect or what...but this class was freaking awesome.
Get your pure barre legs on.  Long, lean and mean (in a good way)!
Via
I wish I could describe the class better, but I love the soreness tightness I feel from my upper abs to my mid thighs after class. And the next day. And the day after.
pure barre class, love them, wish I could afford them!
Via
                                   
If you have ever wondered about the class or thought about giving it a try, go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment