Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekend Review

Friday: 5.5 mile run outside
Saturday/Sunday: Nada, Zip, Zilch
Monday a.m.: Insanity Cardio Plyometric Circuit

Wow, what a busy yet lazy weekend!

Friday night's run was just what I needed after a few rough days at work.
A good friend to vent to and nice (cold) fresh air cure a lot of things!
A margarita might have done the trick too.

Saturday I got to spoil my friend Tara who is expecting her little girl in May.


This little princess is already spoiled rotten.
It's so fun to spoil babies though!

Sorry for the bad pic, but i was way across the room and only had my phone

This gift got lots of laughs - best part is that it was from her mother-in-law!

Sunday I got to hang out with some great ladies and do a little shopping!

Autumn and I started the week off right with Insanity this morning. Hopefully we'll get at least 3 Insanity workouts in together this week. It's so much easier to get up at 4:50 a.m. when you know your work out buddy is counting on you!

I feel like all I did was run around all weekend, but it was worth it to spend time with so many friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment