Friday, March 29, 2013

1 Year + Some Days Ago

Friday a.m.: 3 mile treadmill run


Happy Friday!
This has been a long week - and I've only been back from vacation for three days. How is that possible?

Last night after work I collapsed on top of my four thousand pillows on my bed.
 I only slept for a few minutes, but I was OUT.

So, needless to say, I did not make it to the gym.

However, I am proud to say that I made it to the gym this morning for a quick run!
I'm hoping by the end of this weekend I won't be so exhausted and I will get back to my normal routine.

Our first picture together - 2 weeks after we met.
Last Sunday marked the one year anniversary of our first date!
In so many ways it feels like yesterday and in just as many it feels like we have known each other for a hundred years.

Hard to believe that in 2 months and 2 days we will be getting married!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, how much can change in a year. Crazy, ey?! I'm so glad you've finally found your lobster, so congrats on the anniversary. And I can't wait to see your wedding pix. Will be with you in spirit from afar. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete