Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ohio Weather

Monday p.m.: 3 mile run outside
Tuesday a.m.: Insanity: Cardio Power & Resistance

Last night was a bad run. REALLY BAD.
They happen and I try not to let them bother me, but it is still frustrating!

The plan was to do 5-6 miles; however, my body had different plans.
My stomach hurt so bad that I only managed to get 3 in.

Still better than nothing I suppose.

Fortunately I felt better this morning for another round of Insanity: cardio power and resistance.
This one seems to fly by for me. There are a lot of water breaks which my shoulders definitely need in this one!

It's back to the weights tonight!
I seem to be slacking on the weights a little lately but I am blaming HTB's work schedule.

What, you mean I can go lift weights on my own?
What fun would that be?! 


They are predicting 6-8 inches of snow where we live for tonight/tomorrow.
Of course the majority is supposed to happen overnight.
We'll see what happens, but that may change the morning workout plan a little!

I think someone forgot to tell Mother Nature it is March now!
Oh wait, it's supposed to be in the 50s this weekend!
Welcome to Ohio!

No comments:

Post a Comment