Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend Review: The Final Move

Saturday: 6.5 mile run outside, moving
Sunday: weights, moving

Friday evening started with celebrating my soon to be MIL's birthday with the whole family!
Sixteen of us all gathered in celebration.


I might have arrived before anyone else and started the party on my own.

Once everyone arrived, we still had to wait on the little girls to finish up some very important business.


No party is complete without cake!


I am so blessed to be part of such a fun, loving and amazing family!

Saturday I met Kelly for a run.
6.5 miles in 51 degrees!

See the shadows? That means SUNSHINE!
 I think I even got a little sun on my arms!

The rest of the day was spent packing up more of my apartment and moving it to our house.
Fun, fun.

Sunday we slept in then headed to the apartment to finish up the move!
Yay!

Sunday evening we hit the YMCA for some ActivTrax action.

I wore my green to the gym!
We ended our weekend watching Wreck It Ralph.
It was very cute and the old video game references were fun - even for this non video game playing girl!

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment