Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Runs and Guns

Tuesday: 5 mile run outside, weights (and of course a walk with Piper dog)


I met Kelly right after work for a run. It's so much easier for me to run right from work, almost like it's just part of my work day - I can't go home until I run first.

If I get in my car and drive somewhere, it's much more tempting to just go home or once I get home it is so much harder for me to get dressed to run and back out the door.

 After walking Piper I did get back out the door for some weight training. For some reason (most of the time) it's easier for me to get back out for weights than cardio.

I wore my Save Second Base shirt in honor of my PSA post yesterday

I'm still doing ActivTrax and loving it.
It's so nice not to have to think about what exercise to do next and it is enough variety that I have not gotten bored yet.

At first I had a hard time feeling like lifting was a work out since I don't get very sweaty while lifting, but now that I can feel some of the results I am totally loving it.

Pretty soon I might need Skinny Meg's shirt.

 How cute is that?
 
Pugalicious is not the only furball in our house (we won't get into how many we actually have...), he is just the easiest to photograph. 

The other night I tried to get a pic of Big Dog (a.k.a. Merlin). Here are the results:


He does not sit still for more than 1/100 of a second.
One of these days I'll get a good picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment