Thursday, March 28, 2013

Recovery Time

I feel like I need a few days off to recover.

Not from a big race, but from vacation!

We had a great mixture of relaxation and activity on vacation, but I'm still worn out. So, last night we did not work out. 
Since I have no new workout news, here are some pics of the gym where we stayed in California. I was super impressed, it was really nice.


One of the great things about ActivTrax is that you can switch the type of gym you are doing your work out at, so we were able to still use it to create weight routines for us using the equipment at this gym.
 
I had high hopes of using my Yoga Studio app while on vacation, but it just didn't happen.
#lazyvacation #maybenexttime

I'm sure being tired has nothing to do with staying up Tuesday night to watch the US Men take on Mexico.


Anyone see the above game win against Costa Rica in 4-6 inches of snow? Crazy!
Luckily we watched that one from warm and sunny California.


And last night we decided to watch Hunger Games.
 I loved it just as much as I did the first two times I watched it.

Only 8 more months til the second HG movie comes out!!
I. cannot. wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment