Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Review

Saturday: 6ish mile hike
Monday a.m.: Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit

I picked up HTB after work on Friday and we headed down to Red River Gorge in Kentucky for the weekend.
After all the work moving, organizing, cleaning, etc. that we have done over the last several weekends, we were ready for some R&R and I can't think of a better place.


After a relaxing Saturday morning sitting on the porch watching cows, chatting, and relaxing we went for couple of hikes.

We had to check our our wedding ceremony location, so that was first.

Maybe one day I'll comb my hair before pictures. HTB is one lucky guy!
The weather was absolutely beautiful - 50 degrees and mostly sunny skies!

After checking out the ceremony location, we headed to the suspension bridge hike. The scenery was beautiful and the bridge was just a tiny bit scary!

Can you spot the Piper dog leading the way?
Saturday would down with the obligatory DQ Blizzard and grilling out and movie.

It was quite the perfect weekend!

I was able to meet my morning workout buddy for Insanity this morning. Her schedule hasn't allowed for many morning workouts lately so it was fun (yes, I'm crazy) to do Insanity together again.

It was a good way to start the week after a relaxing weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment