Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Third Time's a Charm

Tuesday a.m. workout: 3.15 mile treadmill run

This week is off to quite a start!
I took advantage of a night at home last night and before 7 p.m. I had cooked 2 dinners (mushroom and onion crustless quiche for last night and turkey meatloaf for tonight), packed 2 lunches, hard boiled eggs and cleaned up the kitchen.

I'm tired again just thinking about it!

Liverpool played yesterday, so I kept an eye on the game while cooking and cleaning then finished watching it with HTB while we ate dinner. We probably shouldn't talk about the game though.
Via
We started to watch The Five Year Engagement this weekend, but we both fell asleep. Yes, we are THOSE people. Sunday night HTB finished the movie, but I fell asleep yet again. I have this problem quite often. I am just not used to sitting still for that long!

I am happy to report that I FINALLY finished the movie last night! Third try's a charm!
It started out very cute and funny. Then it got weird for a bit.
The ending was cute and cheesy though, so I would say it's worth a watch!


I felt like I could have run a whole marathon on the treadmill this morning.
For some reason it just felt easy and I managed to not feel bored at all. Granted, it was only 3.15 miles, but if I would have had more time, I would have liked to see just how long that feeling would have lasted.

Happy Fat Tuesday!
Is anyone giving anything up for Lent?

1 comment:

  1. Haha, you guys and your Liverpool! ;)
    I like the cooking ahead thing, I really need to start doing more of that, or at least prepping and planning. Yesterday I did a big shop and actually bought enough food for the whole week, which I was very proud of (no more every-other-day trips). Only to realize this morning that I'd forgotten two of our main staples: regular sandwich cheese for G and feta for me. Back to the store I go...

    ReplyDelete