Thursday, February 7, 2013

Herding Cats

Wednesday: weights, 1.2 mile treadmill walk

Well, it only took me 30 minutes to get this sweet angel in the cat carrier so I could move her to her new home. And she only hissed at me about a billion times.

The one on the left is my cat, Scurry. Phillip is on the right, he belongs to my former roommate.

She actually came out of the cat carrier very easily and seemed very interested in checking out her new surroundings. I was expecting her to just go straight under the bed and hide for the rest of 2013.

We are allowing her to adjust in peace in the guest bedroom. We will eventually introduce the other animals, but that plan is still in the works.

After the big move, we headed to the gym for a weight workout.

There's nothing I love more than going to the gym at 8 p.m. or later every night.
Maybe eventually we'll get the timing thing figured out a little better.

I actually had a fairly short workout last night, but HTB's was rather long. After I finished up my weights I jumped on the treadmill for a walk. I only walked for a few reasons:

1) I didn't feel like getting sweaty (lame, I know)
2) I needed steps on the pedometer so I didn't want to get on the elliptical (not quite as lame)
3) I had old running shoes on without my inserts so I couldn't run (the least lame excuse)

Tonight's plan is cardio, cardio, cardio!

And hoping the cat has forgiven me for moving her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment