Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Insane for a Few Days

Tuesday a.m.: Insanity Cardio Power and Resistance

It's sad but true, I've missed our Insanity workouts over the last two months.
I've even missed being annoyed at the things Shaun T. says.

Via
I really do like the speed of the workouts.
And the fact that I'm barely awake so it's over before I even know what I've done.

I do not enjoy setting my alarm for 4:50 a.m.
It is nice to get one workout out of the way for the day. I feel accomplished by 6:30 a.m.

The plan for tonight is a weight workout. I just checked it out on ActivTrax.com and it looks fairly short. I think my body will like that after 2 days of Insanity.

Sadly enough this might be our last day of Insanity together this week.

 
My boss stopped by my desk yesterday and hung up this cartoon.
I'm not sure how to take it, but she did hang it up at hers too. It did make me laugh.

I've decided on my spring race, so make sure to check back tomorrow for the announcement!

No comments:

Post a Comment