Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Random News Wednesday

Tuesday: 3.65 mile treadmill run


It took every ounce of motivation I could muster yesterday to make myself walk straight to the gym after work and get on the treadmill.

But, I did it!

This has been one of those weeks that I am just absolutely exhausted.
As usual though, I didn't regret working out once I did it.

Since I've been so worn out this week and after my bout of illness Saturday evening, I decided not to work out in the mornings this week. I'm trying to be smart and listen to my body.
This is not always an easy task for me, but I'm trying!

I do miss the morning workouts, but I think my body is enjoying sleeping in until 6:30 a.m.!

I'm hoping to hit the weights after sorting out the kitchen in the old apartment tonight.
Kitchens are the hardest part to move!

I also get to move my 14 year old cat to our house tonight. This could get quite interesting!
Maybe I'll just bribe her with some catnip!

P.S. My wedding dress has arrived!!!!!! Yipeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment