Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday Randomness!

Monday p.m. workout: 3.5 miles of intervals on the treadmill 1% incline
Tuesday a.m. workout: Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance

There must be something wrong with me. I actually haven't minded running on the treadmill lately.
What???? I know, crazy.

I only do intervals and I don't do more than 3-5 miles, so it goes by rather quickly. I still don't listen to music or the televisions though. I know, I'm totally strange. A friend once told me she pretends she is being chased by a bear while she is on the treadmill. I don't do that either, but maybe it's worth a shot.

After the GOTR 5K on Saturday I got to hang out with Sarah and Autumn. There was a little shopping, some crafting and a few cocktails involved. Sarah found a great cocktail mixture of champagne, cranberry juice and lemonade. It was delicious and I can't wait to make drink it again.

Via
Watch out, world, I own a gun! My very first glue gun. This could get dangerous, FAST! I haven't quite finished what I started crafting this weekend, but I will post pics when the project is complete. Unless it's an epic fail.

I also discovered this new nail polish a few weeks ago and finally gave myself a manicure.
Via
I am totally obsessed with it. I am guessing there are magnetic flakes in the polish so when you hold the lid over top of your nail it creates a fun design. It was super easy to do and I really liked the end result.
The pattern is subtle but still noticeable!

Thank goodness this is a short week! I can't wait for Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment