Even though I know not to worry about the weather until 2 days before race day, I still compulsively check it. Every. Single. Day. At least ten times. That's normal, right?
Huntington, WV Nov 11
- Chance of rain:
- Wind: S at 7 mph
- Looks like I am in for a MUCH warmer marathon that I thought!
- So now comes the stress over what to wear!
- Shorts? Skirt? Compression socks? Tank top? Short sleeves?
There are so many options.
- Any suggestions? How do you decide what to wear on race day?
- Clearly I like pink a little too much.