Friday, November 9, 2012

Marathon #9 or Bust!

Friday a.m. workout: 4.5 miles on the treadmill 1% incline

Via
"Running releases more than just sweat."  Asics ad

That quote hit me this morning. I needed a run, so it was a good thing my early morning work out buddy and I were planning to hit the treadmill this morning.

It was a good run to clear my head and frustrations. I felt much better afterwards!

Now it's time to focus on the race! It will definitely be interesting since almost everyone in our group is either hurt or under trained!

We leave in the morning to drive to Huntington, WV - it should only take a little over 3 hours. We have a big group going and I am looking forward to spending time with everyone.

Hopefully the next time you hear from me, I will have successfully completed Marathon #9 and state #6!

1 comment:

  1. Even the halfers are undertrained! I think it will be very different than last year's races!

    ReplyDelete