Friday, August 31, 2012

I Did It!

Thursday's workout: 4.1 mile run

I said I was going to run last night and I did! A whopping four miles, but that is much better than nothing at all. I also had some great company, my friend Autumn decided last minute to run with me!


Then I got to meet these lovely ladies (the coaches, not the girls) for dinner while we talked about the upcoming GOTR season. I can't believe the season starts in a little over a week! We have 7 girls who have already gone through the program this season!

After the dinner meeting it was time to meet some girlfriends at Orange Leaf. Yum!


I ate mine too fast to take a picture of, but I brought this home to The Boyfriend. I can't go to Orange Leaf without bringing him something, it might possibly be his favorite place on Earth.

What a fun, busy night! I am so glad this is a 3 day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment