Thursday, August 30, 2012

Accountability

Instead of running last night, I read about running. Kinda the same thing, right? 

Yep, a little behind on my magazine running lately!
Ok, not so much. So right now, I am writing it down and declaring to the world 2 people that might occasionally read this blog:

I am running tonight.

There, I said it. That means I have to do it. I only have 2 more days to add to my August mileage too. I can't believe summer is almost over.

Tonight I get to meet the amazing ladies I coach Girls on The Run with for dinner to plan the season. Woohoo! I love coaching and the start of a new season is always so exciting!

Have you seen the new "basic" Garmin that is coming out?

Garmin Forerunner 10
Not as expensive, easy to use...and check out the pretty colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment