Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Weekend Review

This weekend was quite busy...yet again! Friday night we finally made it to see The Dark Knight. The boyfriend had really been wanting to go, and we finally had a night free to do so. I'm pretty sure I haven't seen the other movies...but I still really enjoyed this one. It was long (2 hours 45 minutes), but it didn't feel like it.

Saturday evening we had dinner with the family I nannied for in college. Can you believe the oldest is starting GRAD school in a few weeks???? Crazy. I'd like to take this moment to take some credit for her academic achievements...

Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of me with the kids. This is the only from the evening:

My lame attempt at being a fashionista
Dinner was delicious, the company was fabulous, and most importantly they all gave The Boyfriend two thumbs up!

Sunday we spent most of the day with The Boyfriend's family for his nephew's birthday. It was a lot of fun and a little crazy! But you can't beat a curly haired almost 3 year old singing Call Me Maybe. Over. And. Over.

The weekend came to a close at book club. Good friends, good wine...and I'm guessing the book was good. Maybe I'll get around to finishing it soon!

Another fun and busy weekend! I can't believe the first week of August is already over. I'm not ready to say goodbye to Summer yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment