Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

Saturday's workout: Run 12.5 miles

The rest of the weekend was lazy, lazy, lazy. I think it was just what the doctor ordered! I am pretty sure I slept more this weekend than I have in the last few weeks combined.

Saturday's run was super humid. The forecast was for rain pretty much all weekend, but we actually got very little rain until Monday. It was so humid though Saturday that I think we looked like we ran in a downpour. And this is why there are no pics of our run!

The new season of Dexter is starting soon, so we decided to get The Boyfriend caught up so we can watch the new season in real time.

Via
We started watching Friday night and have 2.5 episodes left (out of 12). I told you we were lazy!

Sunday we had a very princessy 3rd birthday party to attend. I wish I had a pic of the birthday girl - she was head-to-toe a pink princess with the attitude to match!

Monday I decided to try a few new recipes I found on Pinterest to take to my sister's house for dinner. The first one only required 2 ingredients:
It looked pretty after I mixed it together...
But then it sunk after I took it out of the oven and it wasn't so pretty, but it did taste pretty good!

The other recipe was roasted green beans and mushrooms. I coated the veggies in balsamic vinegar and olive oil before roasting. They were pretty yummy too!

Why is the day after a 3 day weekend so rough? You would think I'd be all re-energized after all that sleep this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment