Thursday, September 6, 2012

Running Under The Stars

Wednesday's Workout: 3.1 mile hilly run

Oh, what a looong day it was. But I think it ended just the way it needed to.

It began with a trip to the BMV. Everyone's favorite place, right? I hope you are sitting down, but the lady helping me actually smiled!

After visiting with the family, we decided to head out for a run. Yes, at 9:20 p.m. Definitely not my favorite time to start a run. I might have been a little cranky at first.

Via

It was so peaceful and quiet in the neighborhood at this time of night. Only a few cars went by. The clouds had cleared out so you could see the stars. It was the perfect ending to the day.

Nighttime running must work for The Boyfriend, because he set a PR! Fastest 3.1 ever! I think he was racing me at the end but forgot to tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment